Trend in Global Market, Unbreaking the Wealth Code
No walk in is allowed
There are many financial tools in the market. However, there is no one method that will always do well in all market conditions, hence we need to be equipped with more strategies that can increase our probability of winning. Apart from the commonly known Fundamental Analysis (FA) and Technical Analysis (TA), there is another field of study known as the Cycle Analysis (CA). Come join us to find out more in depth about Cycle Analysis (CA), how does Sovereign Debt Crisis (SDC) affect global market & what are the potential trading opportunities which can help investors to make better investing decisions.
|09:00 am - 09:30 am||Registration|
|09:30 am - 12:15 pm||Investment Trend and Opportunitues in Different Asset Classes by Derick Tan|
|12:15 pm - 12:30 pm||Q&A session|
- Understanding Cycle Analysis (CA) and how it can be used to forecast the direction of different investment asset classes.
- Why is 2017 the first year of Wealth Redistribution during the period of Sovereign Debt Crisis (SDC).
- Learn the direction of stock, commoditied, currencies and bond markets. Assesing global Capital Flow and where the "Hot Money" is going.
- Discover the next major PROFITABLE trends for phenomenal profit opportunities.
- Discover a SIMPLE yet effective way to participate in various investment asset classes without using options, futures or derivatives.
- Learn how to protect and grow your wealth using a time - tested financial rule.
- Trading ideas and why Kenanga Investment Bank is your trading partner.
Founder & Principal Trainer of the "Timing & You" program.
Kenanga Training Center, Level 17
237 Jalan Tun Razak,
50 400 Kuala Lumpur
RM4 per entry
Please park at Level 2 onwards, all reserved parking bays will be opened for participants during Saturday.
**DO NOT PARK YOUR VEHICLE AT BASEMENT PARKING BAYS
Should you require any clarifications, kindly contact Marketing team @ 03 2172 2888;(Ebiz.KenTrade@kenanga.com.my) during office hour,8:30am to 5:30pm (Monday - Friday).
Thank you for your registration.