Auto cancellation of the Bursa GTD order for a stock will be triggered by Bursa Malaysia under any one of the following conditions:
• The stock goes through Corporate Exercise;
• The stock is classified as “Designated Stock”;
• The price of the order falls outside of the Static Price Limits*;
• The stock is suspended for one session or more;
• Trading suspension due to Circuit Breaker Halt Level 2**;
• The stock is delisted or expired; or
• The stock is marked from ready to immediate basis.
*The value for the Static Price Limits of a stock is calculated based on a specified range of percentage or absolute value from its Reference Price.
**FBMKLCI falls by an aggregate of more than 15% of the previous market day’s closing index.