Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Online trading is safe and secure. Nevertheless, we recommend the following practices for additional account protection:
- Do not share your Login ID, Password and Trading PIN with anyone or response to any unverified request.
- Always use latest operating system and internet browsers that support TLS.2. All browsers and application software should be upgraded to support SSL 128-bit encryption. The Secure Sockets Layer is a protocol that provides security and privacy to conduct transactions over the Internet. The SSL protocol protects HTTP transmissions by adding a layer of encryption. This ensures that all transactions are not subjected to eavesdropping, tampering or message forgery by a third party.
- Always check that our website address appears with https:// and a security icon in the form of lock or key appears when authentication and encryption is expected.
- Use the website address (URL) or use bookmark to enter the online trading website, and avoid accessing the website through hyperlink embedded in e-mail, internet search engine and suspicious pop-up windows
- If you suspect any unauthorised use of your Login Password and or Trading PIN, please notify us and change your Login Password and Trading PIN immediately. In addition, you should also periodically change your Login Password and Trading PIN.
- Monitor your online account regularly, review all transactions promptly and be cautious / alert of red flags (i.e. unusual or irregular transactions)
- Ensure your account infomation such as telephone number, email address and login password are updated and to be alert of any anauthorised changes.
- Disable any wireless network functions not in use and choose encrypted networks when using Wi-Fi.
- Protect the computer or mobile device by activating the auto-lock function.
- Install reputable anti-virus, anti-spyware and anti-malware programmes and update them as and when they are released.
Upon login, please click on “User Profile” and perform "Change Pin", register the new Trading Pin (Minimum 6 up to 15 digits).
Upon login, please click on "User Profile" and “Change Secret Question & Answer” to answer the hint question. If the answer matches, KenTrade system will allow you to register a new question and answer.
Please contact KenTrade Support at toll free 1800-88-2274 (Monday-Friday, 8.30a.m. till 5.30p.m.) for further assistance.
No, KenTrade does not allow simultaneous login. When there is a new login detected from a new session or from a different device, the old session will expire and you will be automatically logged out.
Your session will be logged out after an inactive period and you are required to sign in again.
Please contact KenTrade Support Team at toll free 1800-88-2274 (Monday-Friday, 8.30a.m. till 5.30p.m.) for further assistance.
Your account will be blocked if you have made 3 consecutive unsuccessful login attempts. Please contact KenTrade Support at toll free 1800-88-2274 (Monday-Friday, 8.30a.m. till 5.30p.m.) for further assistance.
Your account will be suspended if you have not signed in more than six (6) months. Please contact KenTrade Support at toll free 1800-88-2274(Monday-Friday, 8.30a.m. till 5.30p.m.) to uplift the account suspension.
The login ID or password that you have entered does not match against the information maintained in KenTrade system.
Please take note user IDs default as upper-case characters while password is case sensitive.
You may perform a password reset on the login page. Please click on "Forgot Password" to key in your user ID and answer the hint question to register a new password. Alternatively, please contact KenTrade Support at toll free 1800-88-2274 (Monday-Friday, 8.30a.m. till 5.30p.m.) to request for a temporary login password.
Upon login, please click on “User Profile” and perform "Change Password" to submit a new password (Alpha numeric minimum 6 characters).
Upon login, please click on “User Profile” and perform "Forgot Pin", answer the hint question and the system will prompt to register a new Trading Pin (Minimum 6 up to 15 numeric characters).